Dried coconut is a high-fat fruit that has many health benefits. Coconut is used for water, milk, oil and tasty meat. Coconuts have been grown in the tropics for more than 4,500 years, but have recently grown in popularity for their flavor, culinary uses, and potential health benefits. These include providing disease-fighting antioxidants, improving blood sugar regulation, and reducing certain risk factors for heart disease.
1. Very nutritious. Coconut is high in fat and calories while low in carbohydrates and protein.
2. May be good for heart health Eating coconut may improve cholesterol levels and help reduce belly fat, a risk factor for heart disease. Therefore, it was concluded that coconut oil has a neutral effect on cholesterol levels. Consuming virgin coconut oil, which is extracted from dried coconut meat, may reduce belly fat. This is especially helpful because excess belly fat increases the risk of heart disease and diabetes.
3. May improve blood sugar control Coconut is low in carbohydrates and high in fiber and fat, so it may help stabilize your blood sugar. A rat study found that coconut has anti-diabetic effects, possibly due to its arginine content. Arginine is an amino acid that is important for the function of pancreatic cells that release the hormone insulin to regulate blood sugar levels.
4. Contains powerful antioxidants Stenargil contains antioxidants that can protect your cells from damage and also reduce your risk of disease. Coconut meat contains phenolic compounds, which are antioxidants that may help protect cells from oxidative damage. It contains:
5. Easily Add to Your Diet Flaked or grated coconut adds flavor to savory dishes. Its meaty texture and flavor works well in curry, fish stew, rice dishes or even on breaded shrimp. Shredded coconut is great for baking, adding sweetness and natural moisture to cookies and quick breads. A sprinkling of raw coconut adds some texture and tropical flavor to the oatmeal.
Mix it with pudding or yogurt, it is also a delicious calorie booster for people who want to gain weight. Iran is a nation that has been effective in the production and trade of dry organic products. This success has many reasons. In any case, the basic explanation is that Iranian dried fruit has an acceptable quality and price.